Warning: Last items in stock!
Spnib (Dasatinib) 70mg is a generic kinase inhibitor indicated for
1. newly diagnosed adults with Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+) chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) in chronic phase.
2. adults with chronic, accelerated, or myeloid or lymphoid blast phase Ph+ CML with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy including imatinib.
3. adults with Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL) with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy.
4. pediatric patients with Ph+ CML in chronic phase
Spnib (Dasatinib) Dosage
1.Chronic phase CML in adults: 100 mg once daily.
2. Accelerated phase CML, myeloid or lymphoid blast phase CML, or Ph+ ALL in adults: 140 mg once daily.
3. Chronic phase CML and ALL in pediatrics: starting dose based on body weight.
Administer orally, with or without a meal. Do not crush, cut, or chew tablets.
Experience with overdose of dasatinib in clinical studies is limited to isolated cases. Overdosage of 280 mg per day for 1 week was reported in two patients and both developed severe myelosuppression and bleeding. Since DASATRUE is associated with severe myelosuppression, patients who ingested more than the recommended dosage should be closely monitored for myelosuppression and given appropriate supportive treatment.
Acute overdose in animals was associated with cardiotoxicity. Evidence of cardiotoxicity included ventricular necrosis and valvular/ventricular/atrial haemorrhage at single doses ≥100 mg/kg (600 mg/m2) in rodents. There was a tendency for increased systolic and diastolic blood pressure in monkeys at single doses ≥10 mg/kg (120 mg/m2).
Dasatinib side effects
The most common side effects of Dasatinib in adults and children receiving Dasatinib alone include:
● diarrhea ● tiredness ● headache ● nausea ● skin rash ● muscle pain ● shortness of breath
Most common adverse reactions (≥15%) in patients receiving dasatinib as single-agent therapy included myelosuppression, fluid retention events, diarrhoea, headache, skin rash, haemorrhage, dyspnoea, fatigue, nausea, and musculoskeletal pain.
Most common adverse reactions (≥30%) in paediatric patients receiving dasatinib in combination with chemotherapy included mucositis, febrile neutropenia, pyrexia, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, musculoskeletal pain, abdominal pain, cough, headache, rash, fatigue, constipation, arrhythmia, hypertension, oedema, infections (bacterial, viral and fungal), hypotension, decreased appetite, hypersensitivity, dyspnoea, epistaxis, peripheral neuropathy, and altered state of consciousness.
Dasatinib price in India is much affordable than other countries.
For more information, please ask our customer support for the full prescription information.
|Warnings||Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician.|
|Suggested use||Follow the doctor's advice|
|Delivery & Returns||7-14 days|