Imbruvica is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of adult patients with:
1. Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) who have received at least one prior therapy. Accelerated approval was granted for this indication based on overall response rate. Continued approval for this indication may be contingent upon verification and description of clinical benefit in a confirmatory trial.
2. Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)/Small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL).
3. Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)/Small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) with 17p deletion
4. Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia (WM)
5. Marginal zone lymphoma (MZL) who require systemic therapy and have received at least one prior anti-CD20-based therapy. Accelerated approval was granted for this indication based on overall response rate. Continued approval for this indication may be contingent upon verification and description of clinical benefit in a confirmatory trial.
6. Chronic graft versus host disease (cGVHD) after failure of one or more lines of systemic therapy
1.MCL and MZL: 560 mg taken orally once daily (four 140 mg capsules once daily)
2.CLL/SLL, WM, and cGVHD: 420 mg taken orally once daily (three 140 mg capsules once daily).
Capsules should be taken orally with a glass of water. Do not open, break, or chew the capsules
Imbruvica Side Effects：
1.Bleeding problems (hemorrhage) are common during treatment with IMBRUVICA and can also be serious and may lead to death. Your risk of bleeding may increase if you are also taking a blood thinner medicine. Tell your healthcare provider if you have any signs of bleeding, including: blood in your stools or black stools (looks like tar), pink or brown urine, unexpected bleeding or bleeding that is severe or that you cannot control, vomit blood or vomit looks like coffee grounds, cough up blood or blood clots, increased bruising, dizziness, weakness, confusion, change in your speech, or a headache that lasts a long time
2.Infections can happen during treatment with IMBRUVICA. These infections can be serious and may lead to death. Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have fever, chills, weakness, confusion, or other signs or symptoms of an infection during treatment with Imbruvica
3.Decrease in blood cell counts. Decreased blood counts (white blood cells, platelets, and red blood cells) are common with Imbruvica, but can also be severe. Your healthcare provider should do monthly blood tests to check your blood counts
4.Heart rhythm problems (ventricular arrhythmias, atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter). Serious heart rhythm problems and death have happened in people treated with IMBRUVICA, especially in people who have an increased risk for heart disease, have an infection, or who have had heart rhythm problems in the past. Tell your healthcare provider if you get any symptoms of heart rhythm problems, such as feeling as if your heart is beating fast and irregular, lightheadedness, dizziness, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, or you faint
5.High blood pressure (hypertension). New or worsening high blood pressure has happened in people treated with IMBRUVICA. Your healthcare provider may start you on blood pressure medicine or change current medicines to treat your blood pressure
6.Second primary cancers. New cancers have happened during treatment with IMBRUVICA, including cancers of the skin or other organs
7.Tumor lysis syndrome (TLS). TLS is caused by the fast breakdown of cancer cells. TLS can cause kidney failure and the need for dialysis treatment, abnormal heart rhythm, seizure, and sometimes death. Your healthcare provider may do blood tests to check you for TLS.
Imbruvica Cost & Price:
India’s Imbruvica price is only 10% of Imbruvica cost in United States.
For more Prescribing information，please check the → “FDA Prescribing Information”.
|Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician
|Follow the doctor's advice
|Delivery & Returns