Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is no longer in stock
Soranix (Nexavar) is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of
1. Unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma
2. Advanced renal cell carcinoma
3. Locally recurrent or metastatic, progressive, differentiated thyroid carcinoma refractory to radioactive iodine treatment
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
1. 400 mg (2 tablets) orally twice daily without food.
2. Treatment interruption and/or dose reduction may be needed to manage suspected adverse drug reactions.
Soranix is a generic oncologic prescription medicine from Beacon, which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh.
For more Prescribing information，please check the → “FDA Prescribing Information”.
|Warnings||Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician|
|Suggested use||Follow the doctor's advice|
|Delivery & Returns||7-14 Days|