Warning: Last items in stock!
lenvima 10mg (lenvatinib) is a prescription medicine that is used to treat certain kinds of cancer.
1. Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC): as first line therapy in patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma
2. LENVIMA is used by itself to treat differentiated Thyroid cancer (DTC), a type of thyroid cancer, that can no longer be treated with radioactive iodine and is progressing
3. LENVIMA is used along with another medicine, everolimus, to treat advanced RCC, a type of kidney cancer, after one course of treatment with another anti-cancer medicine
It is not known if LENVIMA is safe and effective in children.
1.Recommended dose (HCC): 12 mg orally, once daily (for adults weighing >_60 Kg). 8 mg orally, once daily for adults weighing
2.Recommended dose (DTC): 24 mg orally, once daily
3.Recommended dose (RCC): 18 mg lenvatinib + 5 mg everolimus, orally, once daily.
4.Recommended dose (HCC): 12 mg orally, once daily (for adults weighing >_60 Kg). 8 mg orally, once daily for adults weighing <60 Kg).
6.Dose Modifications for DTC and RCC
7.In patients with severe renal or hepatic impairment, the dose is 14 mg once daily in DTC and 10 mg once daily in RCC
lenvima Side Effects：
The most common side effects of Lenvima in people treated for thyroid cancer include:
1. tiredness 2.joint and muscle pain 3.weight loss
4.mouth sores 5.vomiting 6.stomach (abdomen) pain
7. decreased appetite 8.nausea 9.headache
10.rash, redness, itching, or peeling of your skin on your hands and feet 11. Hoarseness
The most common side effects of Lenvima in people treated for kidney cancer include:
1.tiredness 2. decreased appetite 3.nausea
4. swelling in your arms and legs 5.stomach (abdomen) pain 6.rash
7.joint and muscle pain 8.vomiting 9.mouth sores
10.cough 11.trouble breathing 12.weight loss 13.bleeding
lenvima may cause fertility problems in males and females. Talk to your healthcare provider if this is a concern for you.
lenvima Cost & Price:
Indian lenvima ’s price is only 20% of lenvima cost in Untied States.
For more Prescribing information，please check the → “FDA Prescribing Information”.
|Warnings||Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician|
|Suggested use||Follow the doctor's advice|
|Delivery & Returns||7-14 Days|
Vidalista 90 Tablets (Cialis®) Tadalafil 40mg