Warning: Last items in stock!
Niraparix also known as generic Niraparib, is a poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibitor indicated:
Niraparib Price is 23901USD per 90 Capsules. Niraparib cost in India is only 6% of it.
• For patients weighing <150,000/mcL, the recommended dosage is 200 mg taken orally once daily.
• For patients weighing ≥77 kg (≥170 lbs) AND a platelet count ≥150,000/ mcL, the recommended dosage is 300 mg taken orally once daily.
2. For other indications: The recommended dosage is 300 mg taken orally once daily.
3. Continue treatment until disease progression or unacceptable adverse reaction.
4. Niraparib may be taken with or without food.
5. For adverse reactions, consider interruption of treatment, dose reduction, or dose discontinuation
• For patients with moderate hepatic impairment, reduce the starting dosage of niraparib to 200 mg once daily.
Niraparib Side Effects：
The most common side effects of Niraparib include:
• heart not beating regularly • changes in liver function or other blood tests • nausea • pain in your muscles and back • constipation • headache • vomiting • dizziness • pain in the stomach area • change in the way food tastes • mouth sores • trouble sleeping • diarrhea • anxiety • indigestion or heartburn • sore throat • dry mouth • shortness of breath • tiredness • cough • loss of appetite • rash • urinary tract infection • changes in the amount or color of your urine
Your healthcare provider may change your dose, temporarily stop treatment, or permanently stop treatment with Niraparib if you have certain side effects.
These are not all the possible side effects of Niraparib.
For more Prescribing information，please ask for our customer service for the → “FDA Prescribing Information”.
|Package Quantity||90 Capsules|
|Warnings||Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician|
|Suggested use||Follow the doctor's advice|
|Delivery & Returns||7-14 days|