Axinix 1 (INLYTA) Axitinib 1mg is a generic prescription medicine used to treat advanced kidney cancer when 1 prior drug treatment regimen for your RCC has not worked from Beacon, which is a listed and the largest generic pharmaceutical manufacturer in Bangladesh.
Axinix 1 ‘s brand name is INLYTA® from Pfizer.
Generic (INLYTA) Axitinib 1mg Cost & Price:
Generic INLYTA (Axitinib 1mg) ’s price is only 1-5% of the brand one INLYTA®.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
1. The starting dose is 5 mg orally twice daily. Dose adjustments can be made based on individual safety and tolerability.
2.Administer INLYTA dose approximately 12 hours apart with or without food.
3.INLYTA should be swallowed whole with a glass of water.
4.If a strong CYP3A4/5 inhibitor is required, decrease the INLYTA dose by approximately half.
5.For patients with moderate hepatic impairment, decrease the starting dose by approximately half.
Axitinib Side Effects：
- High blood pressure (hypertension). High blood pressure is common with INLYTA, and may sometimes be severe. Your healthcare provider should check your blood pressure regularly during treatment with INLYTA. If you develop blood pressure problems, your healthcare provider may prescribe medicine to treat your high blood pressure, lower your dose, or stop your treatment with INLYTA.
- Problem with blood clots in your veins or arteries. INLYTA can cause blood clots which can be serious, and sometimes lead to death. Get emergency help and call your healthcare provider if you get any of the following symptoms:
o chest pain or pressure
o pain in your arms, back, neck or jaw
o shortness of breath
o numbness or weakness on one side of your body
o trouble talking
o vision changes
- Bleeding. INLYTA can cause bleeding which can be serious, and sometimes lead to death. Call your healthcare provider right away or get medical help if you develop any of the following signs or symptoms:
o unexpected bleeding or bleeding that lasts a long time, such as:
- unusual bleeding from the gums
- menstrual bleeding or vaginal bleeding that is heavier than normal
- bleeding that is severe or you cannot control
- pink or brown urine
- red or black stools (looks like tar)
- bruises that happen without a known cause or get larger
- cough up blood or blood clots
- vomit blood or your vomit looks like "coffee grounds"
| unexpected pain, swelling, or joint pain|
o headaches, feeling dizzy or weak
- Heart failure. Your healthcare provider should check you for signs or symptoms of heart failure regularly during treatment with INLYTA. Heart failure can be serious and can sometimes lead to death. Tell your healthcare provider if you have any of the following symptoms during your treatment with INLYTA:
o swelling of your stomach-area (abdomen), legs or ankles
o shortness of breath
o protruding neck veins
- Tear in your stomach or intestinal wall (perforation). A tear in your stomach or intestinal wall can be serious and can sometimes lead to death. Get medical help right away if you get the following symptoms:
o severe stomach-area (abdominal) pain or stomach-area pain that does not go away
o vomit blood
o red or black stools
- Thyroid gland problems. Your healthcare provider should do blood tests to check your thyroid gland function before and during your treatment with INLYTA. Tell your healthcare provider if you have any of the following symptoms during your treatment with INLYTA:
o tiredness that worsens or that does not go away
o feeling hot or cold
o your voice deepens
o weight gain or weight loss
o hair loss
o muscle cramps and aches
- Reversible Posterior Leukoencephalopathy Syndrome (RPLS). A condition called reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome (RPLS) can happen while taking INLYTA. Call your healthcare provider right away if you get:
o high blood pressure
o blindness or change in vision
o problems thinking
- Protein in your urine. Your healthcare provider should check your urine for protein before and during your treatment with INLYTA. If you develop protein in your urine, your healthcare provider may decrease your dose of INLYTA or stop your treatment.
- Change in liver function. Your healthcare provider should do blood tests before and during your treatment with INLYTA to check your liver function.
The most common side effects of INLYTA include:
- diarrhea (frequent or loose bowel movements)
- tiredness or feeling weak
- decreased appetite
- rash, redness, itching or peeling of your skin on your hands and feet
- decreased weight
INLYTA may cause fertility problems in males and females, which may affect your ability to have a child. Talk to your healthcare provider if this is a concern for you.
For more Prescribing information，please check the → “FDA Prescribing Information”.