Warning: Last items in stock!
Sunitix (Sunitinib ) is a generic kinase inhibitor indicated for:
1. the treatment of gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST) after disease progression on or intolerance to imatinib mesylate.
2. the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
3. the adjuvant treatment of adult patients at high risk of recurrent RCC following nephrectomy.
4. the treatment of progressive, well-differentiated pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNET) in patients with unrespectable locally advanced or metastatic disease.
GIST and Advanced RCC:
1. 50 mg orally once daily, with or without food, 4 weeks on treatment followed by 2 weeks off.
2. 50 mg orally once daily, with or without food, 4 weeks on treatment followed by 2 weeks off for nine 6-week cycles.
3. 37.5 mg orally once daily, with or without food, continuously without a scheduled off-treatment period.
Dose interruptions and/or dose adjustments of 12.5 mg recommended based on individual safety and tolerability.
Sunitix is a generic is a kinase inhibitor from Beacon.
For more Prescribing information，please check the → “FDA Prescribing Information”.
|Warnings||Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician|
|Suggested use||Follow the doctor's advice|
|Delivery & Returns||7-14 Days|