Warning: Last items in stock!
What is lenalid 10 (lenalidomide 10mg)?
Lenalid (lenalidomide) is a generic thalidomide analogue from Natco indicated for the treatment of patients with Multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes and Mantle cell lymphoma.
lenalid 10 (Lenalidomide 10mg) price
Generic lenalidomide 10mg price from Natco for one of the poorest countries in the world is much cheaper than other countries.
It is used to treat people with:
1. Multiple myeloma (MM)
(1) In combination with the medicine dexamethasone, or
(2) As maintenance treatment after autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (a type of stem cell transplant that uses your own stem cells)
2. A condition called myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS). Lenalidomide is for the type of MDS with a chromosome problem where part of chromosome 5 is missing. This type of MDS is known as deletion 5q MDS. People with this type of MDS may have low red blood cell counts that require treatment with blood transfusions.
3. Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) when the disease comes back or becomes worse after treatment with two prior medicines, one of which included bortezomib. MCL is a cancer of a type of white blood cell called lymphocytes that are in the lymph nodes.
1.MM combination therapy: 25 mg once daily orally on Days 1-21 of repeated 28-day cycles. Refer to section 14.1 for dexamethasone dosing.
2. MM maintenance therapy following auto-HSCT: 10 mg once daily continuously on Days 1-28 of repeated 28-day cycles.
3.MDS: 10 mg once daily.
4. MCL: 25 mg once daily orally on Days 1-21 of repeated 28-day cycles.
5.Continue or modify dosing based on clinical and laboratory findings.
6. Renal impairment: Adjust starting dose based on the creatinine clearance value
1.Pregnancy (Boxed Warning)
2.Demonstrated severe hypersensitivity to lenalidomide.
Lenalidomide Side Effect:
1.MM: Most common adverse reactions (≥20%) include diarrhea, fatigue, anemia, constipation, neutropenia, leukopenia, peripheral edema, insomnia, muscle cramp/spasms, abdominal pain, back pain, nausea, asthenia, pyrexia, upper respiratory tract infection, bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, gastroenteritis, cough, rash, dyspnea, dizziness, decreased appetite, thrombocytopenia, and tremor
2.MDS: Most common adverse reactions (>15%) include thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, diarrhea, pruritus, rash, fatigue, constipation, nausea, nasopharyngitis, arthralgia, pyrexia, back pain, peripheral edema, cough, dizziness, headache, muscle cramp, dyspnea, pharyngitis, and epistaxis
3.MCL: Most common adverse reactions (≥15%) include neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, fatigue, diarrhea, anemia, nausea, cough, pyrexia, rash, dyspnea, pruritus, constipation, peripheral edema and leukopenia
For more Prescribing information，please ask our support team for → “FDA Prescribing Information”.
|Warnings||Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician.|
|Suggested use||Follow the doctor's advice|
|Delivery & Returns||7-14 days|
VIAGRA (Sildenafil Citrate) 50mg