Warning: Last items in stock!
Lucidas (Dasatinib) 70mg is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of
1. newly diagnosed adults with Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+) chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) in chronic phase.
2. adults with chronic, accelerated, or myeloid or lymphoid blast phase Ph+ CML with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy including imatinib.
3. adults with Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL) with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy.
4. pediatric patients with Ph+ CML in chronic phase
1. Chronic phase CML in adults: 100 mg once daily.
2. Accelerated phase CML, myeloid or lymphoid blast phase CML, or Ph+ ALL in adults: 140 mg once daily.
3. Chronic phase CML in pediatrics: starting dose based on body weight.
4. Administer orally, with or without a meal. Do not crush, cut, or chew tablets.
Lucidas is a kinase inhibitor prescription medicine from Lucius, which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in India.
For more Prescribing information，please check the → “FDA Prescribing Information”.
|Warnings||Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician|
|Suggested use||Follow the doctor's advice|
|Delivery & Returns||7-14 Days|