Warning: Last items in stock!
CAPEGARD is also known as Indian Generic XELODA (capecitabine), is a nucleoside metabolic inhibitor with antineoplastic activity indicated for:
• Adjuvant Colon Cancer
– Patients with Dukes’ C colon cancer
• Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
– First-line as monotherapy when treatment with fluoropyrimidine therapy alone is preferred
• Metastatic Breast Cancer
– In combination with docetaxel after failure of prior anthracycline- containing therapy
– As monotherapy in patients resistant to both paclitaxel and an anthracycline-containing regimen
Most common adverse reactions (≥30%) were diarrhea, hand-and-foot syndrome, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, fatigue/weakness, and hyperbilirubinemia. Other adverse reactions, including serious adverse reactions, have been reported.
CAPEGARD is a generic prescription medicine from Cipla, which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in India.
|Warnings||Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician|
|Suggested use||Follow the doctor's advice|
|Delivery & Returns||10-20 Days|