Warning: Last items in stock!
SoviHep V, also known as Sofosvel, MyHep All, Hepcvel, Velasof，Velpaclear, Resof Total” is a fixed dose combination medication for the treatment of adult patients with chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) genotype (GT) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 infections without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis and in combination with ribavirin for those with decompensated cirrhosis. It combines Sofosbuvir 400mg and velpatasvir 100mg. It is more than 90% effective for hepatitis C. SoviHep V is a generic Hepatitis C prescription medicine from Zydus, which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in India.
SoviHep V dosing：
• Testing Prior to the Initiation of Therapy: Test all patients for HBV infection by measuring HBsAg and anti-HBc.
• Recommended dosage: One tablet (400 mg of sofosbuvir and 100 mg of velpatasvir) taken orally once daily with or without food.
• See recommended treatment regimen and duration in patients with genotypes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 HCV in table below:
1.Treatment-naïve and treatmentexperienceda , without cirrhosis and with compensated cirrhosis (Child-Pugh A) ： SoviHep V 12 weeks
2. Treatment-naïve and treatmentexperienceda , with decompensated cirrhosis (Child-Pugh B and C)
SoviHep V + ribavirin 12 weeks
（In clinical trials, regimens contained peginterferon alfa/ribavirin with or without an HCV NS3/4A protease inhibitor (boceprevir, simeprevir, or telaprevir). ）
• HCV/HIV-1 coinfection: For patients with HCV/HIV-1 coinfection, follow the dosage recommendations in the table above.
• A dosage recommendation cannot be made for patients with severe renal impairment or end stage renal disease
SoviHep V side effects
1.Hepatitis B virus reactivation.
2 Slow heart rate (bradycardia).
SoviHep V treatment may result in slowing of the heart rate along with other symptoms when taken with amiodarone (Cordarone® , Nexterone® , Pacerone® ), a medicine used to treat certain heart problems. In some cases bradycardia has led to death or the need for a heart pacemaker when amiodarone is taken with medicines similar to SoviHep V that contain sofosbuvir. Get medical help right away if you take amiodarone with EPCLUSA and get any of the following symptoms:
o fainting or near-fainting o shortness of breath o dizziness or lightheadedness o chest pains o not feeling well o confusion o weakness o memory problems o extreme tiredness
• The most common side effects of SoviHep V include headache and tiredness.
• Tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away. • These are not all the possible side effects of EPCLUSA. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist. Call your doctor for medical
SoviHep V pi:
For more Prescribing information，please ask for “FDA Prescribing Information” from our customer supporter.
|Warnings||Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician|
|Suggested use||Follow the doctor's advice|
|Delivery & Returns||7-14 Days|